Friday, September 6, 2013

Smoldering Passion from the Heart of a Woman - Tara Evonne Trudell


Poetry by Tara Evonne Trudell

I told you
how I felt
about being
a woman
on her path
my love
for earth
my emotions
with storms
my essence
of dirt
my passion
in landscapes
my taste
for falling
tears
I shared
how I knew
my life
to be
the healing
and the hurt
making me
what you see
standing
before you
baring soul
and skin
offering
loving connecting
broken bits
of me
unafraid revealing
in the telling
showing you
how briefly
we are
whole.

~





Tara Evonne Trudell, a mother of four, is full-time student at NMHU
working on her BFA in Media Arts with an emphasis in film, audio, and
photography. It is through this expression of art, combined with her
passion for poetry that she is able to express fearlessness of spirit for her
family, people, community, social awareness, and most importantly her
love of earth.





me
and the poet
teaching
each other
our way
touching
with words
trading poetry
hot
off the heart
me feeling
like Neruda
offering
his soul
to Matilde
spoken thoughts
tokens
of love
I stood
so still
just to feel
his words
have their way
with me.

tara evonne trudell c/s



1 comment: